December 28, 2013

Happy Holidays!

Hello readers! Lately I have been watching some vlogmas, and i have to say my favorite one was Remi's videos (click here to watch), I think she's so hilarious and you guys should definitely check them out if you haven't yet. Anyway, right now I'm eating some fresh fruit salad (yum) and listening to music. I'm pretty excited for New Years to see the New York and Sydney fireworks, i don't know why but i love this part about New years!
I hope everyone had a happy Christmas with your family, friends and all your loved ones, and perhaps, got a lot of gifts! Personally, I had a beautiful Christmas night, my aunt, uncle and my cousins came over and we had a bunch of yummy food. We watched some fireworks from my neighbors home. Then I went out with my friend and partied all night!
What did you guys do for Christmas?
x

No comments:

Post a Comment